Morphologic MPL3E Evaluation board
The MPL3E evaluation board is an excellent platform for both evaluating the MPL3E module and for prototyping.
Evaluation board components and interfaces:
The evalution board contains all the components needed for a typical embedded product, with an emphasis on man-machine interfacing.
With it's 100-pin expansion connector it's possible to add other interfaces and develop and test IP cores for these, at an earlier stage of development than would otherwise be possible.
The evaluation board is ideal for protyping and early development of custom motherboards for the MPL3E module.
- MPL3E-1200 or 1600 module with 64 MB DDR-SDRAM, 64 MB flash and 2 MB SRAM.
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit PHY and connector with LEDs.
- 3.3V power supply (5 V input, universal power supply supplied).
- 5.8" VGA display with resistive touch controller (LVDS interface to FPGA)
- 8 LEDs, 8 pushbutton switches
- Rotary encoder button with switch
- Two analog potentiometers readable via touch chip
- CAN bus port
- MODBUS port
- Full DCE serial port
- PS/2 port (keyboard and mouse)
- Headphone and line in/out stereo D/A converter for sound output
- Real time clock with battery backup
- SD card connector
- USB slave/host connector
- JTAG connector
- 100 pin expansion connector
- 3V backup battery.